Graphite portraits from your favorite photos
- Photos must be approved by me. clarity makes a huge difference. If you are using a digital camera, use a high resolution.
- The head in the photo should be at least 1 1/2 inches high.
- Also a good light source, either from one side or the front, is a necessity.
- Portraits are of head and shoulders.
- Finished size of the portrait is usually between 8 x 10 inches and 12 x 16 inches, but size may be adjusted, depending on your preference and the number of people in the portrait.
- I do not mat or frame the finished portraits.
Terms of sale:
- Cost is $150 for one or two person portrait.
- Add $120 for each additional one or two persons
- Shipping is an additional $10
Steps to purchase:
- Contact me with photos. We will discuss size of the portrait and any other questions you may have.
- After verifying your order, I will send you an invoice through PayPal by email.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of the order.
- When the portrait is near completion, I will send you a photo of it as "proof" of completion.
- Once you have approved the work, I will send you an invoice for the remaining balance plus shipping costs.
- After final payment is received, I will ship the portrait to you.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for completion
Payment may be made by cashiers check, money order, or through PayPal.
Fair of Face Portraits Cleona, PAwww.fairofface.comBowman_cindy@comcast.net